Shipping & Returns
After your payment is processed, it may take up to 2 business days to process and ship your order. Standard deliveries are shipped via USPS priority mail, offering delivery within 1-3 business days after it’s left our studio.
If you have any questions about order shipment, please contact us at EMAIL ADDRESS.
We currently only ship domestically (US resident addresses).
We take great care in packaging your order for safe shipping but sometimes things happen! If you receive an order that has been damaged while shipping, please email us at EMAIL ADDRESS so we can issue you a replacement. We’ll ask that you send us a few photos of the damaged goods to help us identify the packing/shipping issue.
If you’re not pleased with the fragrance of your candle you may complete the following steps in order to return your order:
- We only accept returns on UNUSED candles.
- Your item must be returned within 14 days of receiving it.
- Please email us at EMAIL ADDRESS prior to returning your order so we can be prepared to receive your order and assist you as quickly as possible. Emails will be responded to during business hours which are Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. All emails sent over the weekend will be responded to on Monday.
- Item(s) must be shipped back to us AT YOUR EXPENSE. We will not pay for shipping of returns.
- Once we receive your unused candle(s), we will issue your choice of a replacement candle(s) or a refund of the initial purchase amount with shipping.
The soy we use is a natural, vegetable-based product. We LOVE soy because of the clean burn, but it does have some quirks that just “come with the wax”. After you burn your candle (and let it harden) the wax may have a crystalized or even lumpy appearance on the surface. This is totally normal, and will not affect the scent and enjoyment of your candle.