IMPORTANT CANDLE SAFETY
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep your candle away from children and pets. They are very curious!
- Always trim your wicks to ¼ inch before re-lighting your candle. Never try to trim a wick that is hot.
- You can safely enjoy your candle for a maximum of 4 hours. Burning your candle longer may result in the jar temperature becoming extremely hot which may cause the jar to crack or shatter. It may also cause a higher flame, which is not safe.
- Never use water to extinguish your candle. A candle snuffer is the safest way to extinguish your candle.
- Always burn your candle in a well-ventilated room
- Always burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface
- Keep your candle away from drafts & vents
- Keep your candle a safe distance away from all objects and combustible items.
- Keep your candle free from wick trimmings and other debris
- Never touch your candle when it’s in melted/liquid form. Do not attempt to move it until it has cooled solidified. Melted wax is extremely hot and can cause burns.
- Do not cover your candle with the lid while it is still hot
- Make sure your candle is completely extinguished (the wick is no longer glowing) before leaving your candle unattended.
TREAT YOUR CANDLE RIGHT FOR MAXIMUM ENJOYMENT
- When you light your candle for the first time, please allow your candle to burn for 3 hours so that the top layer of wax is completely (or mostly) melted to the edges of the jar. Doing so will help your candle to burn cleanly and last as long as possible.
- Always trim your wicks to ¼ inch before re-lighting your candle. This will ensure maximum wick safety and will minimize black soot that will otherwise come off of your wick.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.